The route goes in north west direction and on on the section of 7,50 km concides with route Giżycko – Mikołajki. Despite different names (J. Mikolajskie, j. Talty, J. Rynskie) the route runs basically through one lake filling a long lake gutter in between Rynem – Mikołajkami and Rucianem-Nida.
- 7,50 km the embranchment of the trails – on the right to Gizycko, straight ahead to Ryn. Close to the left deepest point j. Talty (51m).
- 9,50 km On the left village Jora Mala and Jora Wielka, on the right village Skorupki.
- 12,00 km North West. end of lake Talty, begining of lake Rynskie.
- 13,50 km On the right, on the peninsula village Mrowki. On the left the connection with situated about 0,80 km from shore lake Rynskie with lake Notyst.
- 17,50 km On the right lake Rybical, before the village on the left a small island, straight ahead elongated in north direction narrow bay.
- 19,50 km Sawmill in Ryn.
- 20,00 km Port on lake Rynskie in Ryn.